On 18 July 2022, to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the establishment of KIC EUROPE, we have invited 8 key figures from the government, industry and academia.
We had time to review past achievements, announced future development directions, and gathered advice.
- Joo-Sung Lim, Minister of Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Berlin, Germany;
- Sang-Min Lee, Counsellor of Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Berlin, Germany;
- Kang-Woo Lee, Science Attache of Ministry of Science and ICT of the Republic of Korea, in Bonn, Germany;
- Byung-Gwon Lee, Former President of Korea Institute of Science and Technology(KIST) Europe;
- Jun-Yeob Song, Vice President of Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials(KIMM);
- Sung-Je Park, Director of KIMM Institute of Carbon Neutral Energy Machinery;
- Jin-Sung Choi, Vice President of Deutsche Telekom; and
- Choong-Hee Lee, Department Leader of LG Chem Europe GmbH.