KIC-Europe month of May was a whirlwind or Networking opportunities and meetings for KIC-Europe. Our team had the pleasure to meet the most prominent startup accelerators including Level 39-Silk Venture, Collider, Techstars and Oxygen Accelerator.
The goal of this roadshow was to foster the collaboration between KIC-Europe and European accelerators and venture incubators, creating the links between our Korean counterparts and the Europe Startup scene:
- The Accelerator Network aims to deliver the most efficient range of support for high growth tech and digital media startups. Its services unite information resources, bootcamps, hackathons, industry coaching, high growth training & mentoring and access to markets and seed/follow on capital. (check out their wesbite)
- Located in the heart of London, Collider is an accelerator dedicated to marketing and adtech startups. First by presenting interested European startups to our K-Startup Grand Challenge and secondly to bring Korea’s top startups to Europe via Startup Autobahn. (check out their wesbite)
- KIC-Europe had the pleasure to meet Techstars, the masters of the arena in a fruitful session with exchanges and ideas. With offices the U.S and in London, Techstars expressed their sound interest to promote the recruitment of young tech Korean ventures to Europe and the promotion of the K-Startup Grand Challenge to its impressive alumni. (check out their wesbite)
- Our team also had the chance to meet the originally Birmingham based accelerator Oxygen at their new office in London at the Tech City.
The purpose of this meeting was to tap in the UK top talent pool to participate in our outbound project K-Startup, targeting highly motivated individuals wishing to expand in Asia. (check out their wesbite)
- SILK Ventures is a technology accelerator and venture catalyst with a focus on the world’s most exciting economy: China. Based at Level39, in the heart of Europe’s second largest financial centre, SILK paves the “Silk Road” for technology companies seeking investment for expansion from Europe to China and vice-versa. (check out their wesbite)